About Arbitration Moot
MediateGuru aims at promoting ADR mechanisms and nurture a strong ADR culture around the globe. In pursuance of our goal, After the grand success of the 1st and 2nd International Arbitration Moot and on request from participants and universities from diverse jurisdictions, MediateGuru is pleased to organise the 3rd International Arbitration Moot 2023.
In furtherance of MediateGuru's initial aim to promote ADR practices, this competition will focus on providing a practical exposure to ADR enthusiast law students on Arbitration.
Why should you participate in Arbitration competition?
Arbitration often is less costly than court litigation, primarily due to the compressed schedule for the completion of discovery and trial. The judge is assigned by the court without input from the parties. Thus, arbitration affords the parties the ability to select the decider, whereas court litigation does not.
Arbitration is growing at faster pace in present times and the generation of today must be well equipped with practical exposure of Arbitration and must have understanding of how it works.
Theme of 3rd International Arbitration Moot 2023 would be
“Public International Arbitration”
1) Registration Open: 25th June 2023
2) Launch of Arbitration Moot Problem – 25th June 2023
3) Registration Closes: 9th September 2023
4) Last date to seek clarification – 10th September 2023
5) Training session for 2nd IAM – 13th September 2023
6) Preliminary Round 1 – 14th September 2023
7) Preliminary Round 2 – 15th September 2023
8) Quarter Final & Semi Final – 16th September 2023
9) Final – 17th September 2023
Each team shall register to the competition by filling in their details in the following button
On receipt of the duly filled Preliminary registration form the organisation shall respond to the participating team, acknowledging the receipt and mentioning the step to conclude Final Registration. Each team will have 3 days to conclude their Final Registration, after communication of Successful Preliminary Registration.